Take part in Jewellery Week 2013
It is now easier and more cost effective to be part of Jewellery Week, the UK’s premier showcase for jewellery brands and designer talent.
Jewellery Week 2013 is not limited to London; jewellery retailers and brands right across the UK can now take part with in-store events or on-line promotions.
Somerset House has played a huge part in the heritage of London, and with its stunning location, is the perfect host for Jewellery Week and Treasure
Being a part of Jewellery Week 2013 doesn’t have to cost the earth. This year, there is one basic entry level membership for Jewellery Week for just £200.
Jewellery Week Membership – £200
- Event listing on the Jewellery Week website. This includes one image and 400 words which can be about your event details, dates, times, Web-link, Email, Select Card offer (if applicable) and a reciprocal web link
- Use of the Jewellery Week logo as a member in window displays and promotional materials (versions of the logo with branding guidelines supplied)
- Entry into Shop Window Competition (if applicable)
- Dedicated Jewellery Week PR & marketing campaign (*CMJ Media) – working to highlight all the events across the week
- Social media campaign on all platforms
There are also a number of ‘bolt-on’ membership benefits which can be added to your package:
- Rolling banner on Jewellery Week website £300
- Solus dedicated newsletter to 5000 Jewellery Week subscribers £150
- Guide entry (contact: for further information)
So whatever you are planning to promote jewellery sales this June, take a look at how Jewellery Week can help boost your business.
Additional Membership Benefits
All participants in Jewellery Week will be able to take advantage of these extra benefits, full details on confirmation of membership.
Exclusive Jewel East Photography Offer
This year Jewellery Week has partnered with a professional photographer to offer an exclusive discount to all Jewellery Week members. If you have been thinking of upgrading your photographs or require a new collection photographed professionally you can take advantage of this half-price introductory offer of £200 for six images.
Our Partner, Fashion Monitor, is pleased to offer discounted rates to Jewellery Week members. Fashion Monitor is the leading provider of contacts, news and events to the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries. Subscribers can gain access to over 27,000 UK and International contacts including the media, brands, PRs, creatives and freelancers as well as daily industry news and a forward planning calendar of events. Essentially Fashion Monitor has everything you may need to use as an effective PR tool!
Be a part of our
Select card scheme.
Find out more